Friday, November 14, 2014

Joy asks BCL men not to do anything that defames party:Daily Sun

Sajib Wazed Joy, ICT adviser to the prime minister, speaks at a view-exchange meeting with the leaders of Bangladesh Chhatra League at Gonobhaban on Thursday. BSS photo Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Affairs Adviser Sajeeb Wazed Joy on Thursday urged the activists of Bangladesh Chhatra League (BCL) not to involve themselves in any activity that defame
s the organisation, reports UNB. “My mother has instructed me since my childhood not to defame the name of my grandfather (Sheikh Mujibur Rahman) no matter where I stay and whatever I do. So, I request you not to do anything that defames the historic Chhatra League,” he said. Joy, also the son of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, said this while addressing a views-exchange meeting with the leaders of BCL at Ganobhaban, the official residence of the Prime Minister. Joy further said, “I know whenever Awami League is in power, all become Chhatra League and Awami League members to make their personal gains. On top of it, conspiracies are always there against us.” He, however, said there is nothing to be worried about if Chhatra League remains honest and urged the BCL leaders to hand over to police those people who create chaos in any educational institution. “We’ll take legal action against them as Awami League wouldn’t tolerate any chaos. And BCL will also not do that.” Joy went on saying, “I want all members of Bangladesh Chhatra League to study attentively to establish themselves, not to extort money.” He said there are many ways to earn money by dint of merit and honest work as the Awami League government is taking the country forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment